Branding & Design
Job Role: Graphic Design
Responsible for ensuring that their company’s products, services, and product lines resonate with current or potential customers. In addition, He monitor marketing trends as well as keep an eye on competitive companies in the marketplace so they can stay ahead of competition
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, Flexi, Banners and other designs using software.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent
the company appropriately.
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with marketing team to meet deadlines, stay within budget, and schedule project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions that improve design capabilities.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.